Monday, March 09, 2009

500 posts!!!

I just realized that my last post was number 500!!!  WOWZA! 

Holy Toledo.  :)


ANYWAY.

As of this minute I'm still in Florida.  But, if you read this tomorrow, I won't be anymore.  Our plane leaves at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning...  Which means we have to be up at some ghastly early hour.... hopefully there's coffee on the plane.

So, we had a great time.  Florida is SO SUNNY!  I LOVE IT! 

I hear there was snow in Wisconsin yesterday.  *sigh*

So, we had a lovely time.  There's lots of pictures...  us at the beach.  us at the baseball game.  us (the little kids) in the pool...

I'll share some later. 

Hope everyone is doing well!!!   :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How long have you had your blog??? I'm not sure how many post's I have.... I'll have to check:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails