Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Friday Facts

  • I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice.  For the first time.  I know.  I'm actually liking it much better than the movie(s).
  • So, I'm hoping to finish that book very soon, because...
  • I GOT NEW BOOKS IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY!!!
  • And a library book came on Tuesday
  • For some reason we seem to be going through some kind of French Revolution phase here...
  • We have Tale of Two Cities AND The Scarlet Pimpernel from Netflix right now.
  • I got Dunkin' Donuts coffee the other day.  I don't understand the hype.  I'm going back to Berres Brothers.
  • I do NOT yet have a birthday gift for Sarah B.  who will be 3!!!!! On Tuesday!
  • Mercy me.
  • My sinuses think they don't work
  • Or maybe this is a mutiny??
  • I can't breathe. Oh well  
  • I'm currently working on creating a website for the flower shop.  I know NOTHING about websites.  
  • Maybe ^ that's why I'm so tired?  And feel like I ran a marathon?
  • My neck is quite stiff....  
  • One of my new loves is Mac's Sable eyeshadow.  Pretty.
  • OH!  Spring template coming soon!!!!!  I already picked one out, I just need Katie to help me upload it... she knows how to do it so I don't lose all my widgets.  So hopefully that will happen this weekend.
  • I'm so ready for summer.  I'm actually kind of looking forward to baseball season.  My brothers must be rubbing off on me...

9 comments:

Erica said...

I was just wondering to myself the other day when you were going to change your template...can't wait to see it!

Shannon said...

actually, i'm asking a template question myself... where do you get yours? cutestblogontheblock is ok, but they get a bit busy after a while...

Kristi said...

I just got The Scarlet Pimpernel to re-read. That's a pretty good book!

Rebecca said...

Shannon If you scroll down all the way to the bottom of my blog you'll see a link that says Blog Design Made by Lena. Click on that. She does custom templates, but she has really cute free ones too, and I've found something there probably the last 3 or 4 times I've changed my template.

Anonymous said...

baseball season is a good thing...but I'm actually rather fond of College baseball. More fun. More personal. You should be a husker fan ;)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Is the march booklist coming soon??!? I can't wait :)

Rebecca said...

March book list should be up hopefully April 1st or 2nd. :)

Kristi said...

Hi Rebecca,
I don't know how the blog reader works (if it's set to check people's blogs every day) but I just noticed it shows my last post as 5 days ago, when I've posted twice since then. Just thought I'd mention it. I don't know if there's anything you can do or not... How's your weekend been?

Rebecca said...

Hmmm... Kristi, I don't know. Normally, the blog list is pretty updated... It might have something to do with the template changing... I don't know.
My weekend was ok. I was sick on Saturday so that wasn't fun...

Related Posts with Thumbnails