Wednesday, March 25, 2009

General up-date-y-ness

ok... I'm in a random mood.
SO... I'm just going to say whatever pops into my head.

  • I've been working on a website for my flower shop.  It's good/bad.  
  • Watching Pride and Prejudice right now.  Haven't seen this in a LONG TIME
  • Colin Firth is very scow-ly
  • Why do all the good movies come out in Region2 first?  
  • Yes, I'm talking about The Abduction Club.  Which looks as if it may NEVER be released in Region 1.  If you're not aware of my newest addiction, that's it. 
  • Oh, yes, AND The Young Victoria.  That one looks good...  but, WHEN will it come to America?  when?!!? 
  • What do we live for if not to make sport for our neighbours and laugh in our turn?
  • I just had a Shakespeare quote-off with Krista.  I think I lost.  
  • Pond's dry skin cream has saved my life this winter.
  • "Let's hear no more of his partners!! Would he had sprained his ankle in the first dance!" *giggle*
  • I want to paint the walls in my bedroom... I'm thinking orange... what do you think?
  • It has been very rain-y and dreary here and looks like it will be for the rest of the week.  
Well, evidently I have nothing of interest to say...  

13 comments:

Serena said...

I think orange sounds smashing! Perhaps because my kitchen will be orange sometime soon (hopefully).

You're so funny--the whole post was interesting.

Lady Dvora said...

I like Deb's idea...let's just BUY a region one DVD player!!

You forgot to mention that you get to see me tonight!

Rebecca said...

We all HAVE region1 dvd players, Deb... we need MULTI-REGION players

Anonymous said...

Orange sounds like Jolly fun!

Valerie said...

*sigh* WHY do so many think Colin Firth is scowling all the time? He's not scowling. He just has very little facial expression because he is uncomfortable in public places. You should learn to detect his subtle expressions. Once they are discovered, he is wonderful. Because at first, he was rather frightening to me, too, but now I am happy with him.

Rachel said...

I like Mr. Darcy's character. Not so much the guys who play him. Everyone thinks I'm crazy!

Lady Dvora said...

^Not Me! I've always liked the book Mr. Darcy better than any guy who plays him....

Incomplete said...

Two thoughts:

As long as the orange can be easily covered up by another coat of paint when you move out.

My other thought is about your web sight:

Dang! You get a ton of hits! You should really consider adding some add revenue to your blog. I don't know how it all works exactly, but you could start to make some money, even if it is just a little. But hey, little is much!

Incomplete said...

And Colin Firth as Darcy rocks! Just as Allan Rickman as Collonel Brandon does!

Lady Dvora said...

Tyson have you seen the New Sense and Sensibility?? I like :)

Incomplete said...

BBC? I have not

Lady Dvora said...

It's good :) I like it better than the other one..

marmaladeinstead said...

I have been watching Pride & Prejudice again too; it's been years. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails