Thursday, March 12, 2009

More from FloridaI was planning

I was planning to share a bunch of pictures... but my computer thinks it has a bug, so I'm running a scan, so my computer is running REEEAAAALLLLLYYYY slow... so the photo program is just. barely. working.  So, I can't resize the pictures. 

SO.

Here's just a couple.  I notice that the pictures I'm picking out are all somehow focusing on Sarah B. 
hmmm....
 Reading in the sunshine our first morning.  On the back patio of the house we are renting.  Sarah B. is goofing off, showing off her new sunglasses.  They have Mickey Mouse on them.  But, she doesn't know who Mickey Mouse is.  She thought they were "Ricky Weeks Sunglasses" :)  (He's a baseball player, for the Milwaukee Brewers) :)  So, she calls them her Ricky Weeks Sunglasses.  :)


Sarah B. looks longingly at the pool after she shanghaied my blue beads. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails