Friday, March 13, 2009

Question thing-y

1.You have ten dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you buy?
Sun Chips, Chocolate of any kind, Coffee, if there's money left... maybe a Pepsi?

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Nemo.... duh

3. Who is your favorite redhead?
Anne Shirley!!

4. What do you order when you are at IHOP?
  Should I admit that I've never been to an IHOP?  Or, should I just pretend that I have and say pancakes?


5. Last book you read?
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale, finished early this afternoon, almost done with Mr. Parker Pyne, Detective by Agatha Christie

6. Describe your mood.
  Kind of blue right now actually....

7. Describe the last time you were physically injured?
  Umm.... well, yesterday I poked my finger and had to put a bandaid on. 


8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
  What kind of well?  Which of my friends can get me out fastest?

9. Rock concert or symphony?
Symphony


10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
Luke being dramatic with a balloon sword.  Seriously.

11. Favorite soda?
 Dr. Pepper or Root Beer


12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
At the moment I'm wearing an OLD sweatshirt, because I am SUPPOSED to be in bed.


13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
My car.  Absolutely.

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theaters?
  ... ... ... ... ... ... City of Ember????????... ... ... ...  no! Inkheart, I think.


15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
I can't think of a single one.  Am I weird?


16. What is your favorite kind of cake?
I had a very amazing cake the other day: chocolate with vanilla cheesecake mousse.  yes.  heaven.


17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Spaghetti


18. Look to your left, what do you see?
Steph's bookshelf


19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Not usually.  And then I'm annoyed when I have to untie them to put them on.


20. Favorite toy as a child?
I can't remember...  books? (are books toys?)


21. Do you buy your own groceries?
  Yes.  Or one of my sisters does.

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
If they don't then I am even less popular than I thought.

23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
Don't know... but now I want some.

24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Strawberries?  Pineapple?  Kiwi!  I love them ALL!!! except watermelon.  I'm not a huge melon fan.  I don't understand the watermelon hype. 


25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
  No.  Because I would have had to do a cartwheel before there could be a picture.

26. Do you like running long distances?
*snort*  Might as well ask if I like eating live fish. 

27. Have you ever eaten snow?
When I was little I did a few times.  I don't know why.  It was dumb.


28. What color are your bedsheets?
Red


29. What's your favorite flower?
  All of them.  Not carnations. 


30. Do you do ballet?
For realz????   *rofl*

31. Do you listen to classical music?
Not really.  Sometimes.


32. What is the first TV theme song that pops in your head?
Smallville.  Don't know why.  I hate that theme song.  *skip*

33. Do you watch SpongeBob?
NO.  (who comes up with these questions?)


34. What temperature is it outside right now?
I don't know.  I'll guess about 10 degrees.  Whatever it is, it's COLD.

35. Do people consider you smart?
I don't think so. 

36. How many piercings do you have?
2.  one in my left ear.  one in my right.


37. Are you signed on AIM?
No.  I have MSN, Google Talk and Facebook.  That's enough

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Why would I do that?  How could I type?

39. How do you feel about your family?
I luvs them


40. Do you have an iPod?
  No.  *sniff*

41. What time do you go to bed?
  Usually between 10 and 11.  Whoops.  Bedtime.  :)

42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
  I've got a 6 disc carousel.  I really have no idea.  The one currently playing is a mix, Painted Red, Buble, other stuff....

43. What movie do you know every line to?
*counts on fingers*  *doesn't have enough fingers*


44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Lime-something....  or raspberry vinaigrette

45. What did you get for Christmas this year?
Money

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you?
  Family member?  Debbie.  About a mile as the crow flies and all the way in the basement!


47. Do you like hugs?
Depends on if I'm expecting it or not.  :)


48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Maybe an hour ago?

49. What is the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
  Most people know how to say Rebecca


50. Last person you hugged?
Claudia?  I think she hugged me on my first day back to work?

5 comments:

Lady Dvora said...

*waves across the great distance separating us*

Moriah A. said...

Do you like The Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale? I really love her books :) she is my favorite author, I love the Princess Academy and all of the books of Bayern that she wrote!

Anonymous said...

These questionnaires seem to be all over the blogosphere these days! lol Totally agree with you in preferring symphonies to rock concerts (and a dozen or so other agreements)! BTW, I was thinking of starting my own blog soon. Don't have a Google account (yet), but I was wondrin', are these blogspot/blogger.com blogs free to create? I mean, I checked the blogger.com site and everything, but I want to know what a real-life blogger says. Is it one of those free "only if you do/agree to..." blogs? Or just plain old no-pay-to-create-and-maintain blogs? I hope I'm being clear! :D Thank you!

Rebecca said...

Moriah I DID like Book of a Thousand Days... except a couple parts. I give it 3 stars. If you like the rest of her books, I'm sure you'll like this one, too!

Obsessivejaneite Blogger is TOTALLY free! So is Google! It's really easy and user-friendly too! You don't have to sign up for anything! It is really, truly, totally free. :)

Moriah A. said...

Actually I did read the book of a thousand days, except for a couple parts, like you said it was pretty good :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails