Monday, May 11, 2009

I love chocolate

I even have a t-shirt dedicated to my love of chocolate.  I'm wearing it right now.  My brother thinks I wear this shirt so that people will give me chocolate.  But, so far it hasn't really worked that way. 

In other news...

  • My boss's dad is having heart surgery today.  Pray for him if you think of it.
  • My little sister is GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL on Saturday....  *faints*
  • My anxiousness to get to the greenhouse and start working on my yard knows no bounds.  
  • I have succumbed and am again reading Lord Peter.  
  • I deny any responsibility of causing anyone else to become addicted to Lord Peter.  It's Lord Peter.  Not me.  
  • Didn't I just graduate from high school 3 or 4 years ago?  What?  10 years ago?  No.  Way.
  • WE GOT A NEW COUCH!!!!  Steph picked it up (ok, not literally) at a garage sale on Saturday.  $10, people!  And even though it's vintage 1990's the colors actually don't look horrible with the rest of our decor.  May have something to do with our carpet also being vintage 1990's...  But, the important thing is we now have a decent place to sit (my back is happier already) and our house is looking less and less college-dormish all the time.  Now to fix the leak in the ceiling...
  • Have a happy Monday everyone!
How was your weekend?  Do anything fun with your mom??

(By the way last year I did a shoutout to all the moms that I knew of the read my blog.  But, I forgot a few.  *blush* *hide*.  So, if you're a mom who reads my blog.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 comment:

Lady Dvora said...

I personally, am HAPPY to know Lord Peter...reports of my 'addiction' were greatly exaggerated


:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails