Thursday, May 21, 2009

*sigh*

Somehow or Somewhere...
I picked up a stomach bug. I hate these things.
Stayed home from work today.
Laid on the couch for a LONG time not doing anything....
Then decided on my personal all time best cure for anything.
Reading.
I don't care if it makes my headache worse. I don't care if my vision goes blurry.
It helps.
Ok, so when my vision gets TOO blurry... I take a break to watch a movie.
The Pursuit of Happyness.

Oh dear. Why do we have only one kleenex? I love this movie.
My sister arrived home right in the middle of one of my sobs,
looks at me strangely and then says
"Why do you ALWAYS watch this movie when you're sick?!"
I don't know...It's probably not a good idea...

Mom came over to bring me a Coke and some soup.
Moms are good at this sort of thing. :)
Joe mowed my lawn.
Luke and Sarah played outside to avoid being infected.
They did risk coming inside to bring me "presents" though.
To help me feel better.
I now have a lovely pile of grass, sticks and tree bark on my coffee table.
OH yes.
And lilacs.

I have progressed off the couch far enough to wash the dishes.

Back to Lord Peter and Harriet Vane.

Tomorrow looks better.

1 comment:

Micha @ Cookin' Mimi said...

I hope you feel better soon.I'll be praying for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails