Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tuesday Musings

With Mother's Day right around the corner I feel a little glum.  I never feel like I really do enough for my mom.  She's great... 

Ordinarily, Tuesday would be my day off, but with Mother's Day this weekend my schedule is different at the shop.  Basically, I'm working until I reach 40 hours (overtime is strictly forbidden!!!)  or fall over dead.  :)  Just kidding of course.  40 hours is totally do-able.  Even in a crazy, insane week.  Minimum staffing is a nightmare. 

So...  I am resisting reading more Lord Peter books.  One more Non-Sayer book and I'll be back to Lord Peter.  You other Lord Peter fans out there will know what I mean... :)

Well, I've got to run back to work. 
Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Your blog is very cute! I especially like the header.

Anonymous said...

Becca I love you!
Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails