Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bedroom Decor [Image Heavy]

As long ago promised....
Pictures of my bedroom!  I actually didn't do any redocorating at all except painting the one wall red.


Here's a 360 view.

Immediately to your left when you walk into the room:
Bookshelves.  The Rocking Chair was a gift from my grandparents as was the Pashmina draped over the back.  The stuffed animals...  well...  Just because I'm 27 doesn't mean I need to pack them away, right?


Then the bed (I did get a new comforter and sheets at K-Mart.  My old ones were getting to the hideous stage.  Comforter was super cheap.  $20, I think, and the sheets were one of those BOGO sales.)

 Step by step instructions on how to How to make the wall art HERE

 
Desk/Vanity
(By the way, the floor is STAINED.  It's not dirty.  :-) )


Closeups of my Vanity



Dirty Makeup Brushes


Semi-Organized Makeup


Earrings hanging :)


Necklaces and Bracelets.  (I don't have a lot of necklaces, I guess I don't wear them much)


Hopechest my Grandpa made for me :)


Piano.


So that's my bedroom!  The decorating and color scheme have sort of evolved over time.  I'm not the type to pick out the colors and decorate and then keep it the same way forever.  I'm always changing things up.  :)  I love this color combo right now though.  :)  The curtains and pillows I made out of inexpensive Walmart fabric (back when Walmart still sold fabric) and the rest of it was easy, inexpensive stuff. 

6 comments:

Miss Deb said...

I love it Jak! Your makeup supply looks like mine--filled baskets and all. I still need to send you that Milani eyeshadow.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the curtains!!

Sarah~ said...

Ahh, I like your room, Becca :) Your hopechest is beautiful. Luv your makeup stash and I wonder if you have more than me....hmmmm I think you do ^_^

Emily said...

Wow, it looks great, Becca! I really love the colors. I especially like the soft colors on and near your bed. They all go very nicely with each other. Thumbs up!!!

Valerie said...

Looks good!!

I love how your have your brushes in flower pots... that is such a cool idea! I may steal that for my paint brushes sometime! :D

Abigail said...

Cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails