Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I wish I was drinking coffee

Green Tea instead. 

Actually, it's not bad.  Kind of tastes good in a grass-y kind of way. 

I don't mind it. 

I've finally decided to start drinking the green tea that I bought a while ago because I had heard that green tea is So Very Good For You. 

Kind of funny really, since normally I don't rush out to do something the minute I find out it's good for you.  In fact I almost never do.  I am the girl that Does Not Take Vitamins.  Not because I don't have any.  Because I just don't.  I forget to take them.  And, trust me I've heard plenty of arguments for taking vitamins.  I know I should. 

But, I digress. 

I've started drinking green tea. 

And that's actually the whole point of this post.

4 comments:

Keri said...

I take spongebob chewables cause I like the taste of them. Otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't take vitamins either. I have tried to like tea but it just is not happening. The picture looks yummy though!

Rebecca said...

I don't {really} take vitamins either....what I mean is that I don't take them on a regular basis.

Unless I'm sick....like right now....and I'm too cheap to go to the doctor because I have to pay the bill! :)

Moriah A. said...

this has nothing to do with this post but I really love your new profile picture!!very cute :)

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Right then. Good for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails