Friday, September 04, 2009

Plans for Labor Day?

I don't have any plans yet.  (That I know of) 

None have developed. 

I DO have a list of "potential" plans. 

They are:

  • Read
  • Finish the paint touching-up in the bathroom
  • Possibly shop for fall/winter clothes

And that's it.  And that would be lovely, lovely, lovely if I could get those things done on Labor Day.

In other news, I'm going to a football game on Saturday. 
I DO plan to take some pictures of my room re-painted and post them here for you guys (some people were interested) just haven't gotten to it yet.  I will. 

What are YOU all doing for Labor Day?

5 comments:

Emily said...

Looking forward to the pictures!

We might be doing some painting over the weekend as well. Jake's been dying to redo his room. I'll probably read/work on a paper, watch some US Open tennis and on Monday we MIGHT go to a BBQ.

Anonymous said...

having a sewing party, since everybody will be home for the long weekend.

I'm trying to decide if I think I can handle a making a pillow without tearing my hair out or not... ;)

Anonymous said...

My Sister and her husband and my brother and his wife are coming to our house on Sunday for a cookout! We are also making home made ice cream!! Yummy:D Then I am going home to stay the night with my Sister. She wanted to take me shopping at a mall in Texas(about an hour and a half away from her house I think). She lives an hour away from us.
Sorry I'm sort of rambling on. But that's our plans!

Valerie said...

I am going to be *whispers* home alone!!! I'm actually kind of excited, I don't think I've been on my own for a whole weekend before. I plan on cooking things the family wouldn't normally eat, getting my room cleaned and organized and working on a painting for a competition. :D

Can't wait for the pics of your room!

Abigail said...

I'm going to help my grandma clean her huge attic and basement!
Fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails