Thursday, September 17, 2009

Garden Bruschetta

This is one of my all-time favorite things to do with garden produce.
NOTE: This is not a picture of my bruschetta.  We gobbled ours up so fast I forgot to take a picture. 
  • Chopped fresh TOMATOES.  (I like to use red and yellow tomatoes, if I have them.  Yellow tomatoes tend to be sweeter)
  • Cubed CHEESE.  I like Swiss, but experiment and use whatever kind you want!
  • Fresh chopped BASIL, oh my gooodness... to. die. for.  Especially if it's fresh from your garden.
  • Drizzle of OLIVE OIL.  Extra Virgin is best.
  • GARLIC (optional, I guess, if you don't like garlic)
  • Pinch of SALT.
  • FRENCH BREAD, sliced.  (I used French bread, but you can really use any kind you like)
Toast the bread with a little butter.  Pile on the Bruschetta.  It's love.  :)

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Mmm!

Related Posts with Thumbnails