Friday, September 11, 2009

SORRY...

I've been so AWOL again...
I honestly have no excuse.

I did take pictures of my bedroom but I wasn't really happy with how they turned out.  My bedroom is kind of small and I had a hard time getting the angles I wanted.  I have an idea that I might borrow my brother's camcorder and try to do a video but don't hold your breath.  :)  I'm not in the least technilogically minded.... I'm not sure I could figure out how to do that...

In other re-decorating news...  The bathroom is done!  Katie finished the curtains and she and Stephanie hung a new wall shelving unit and it looks SO cute!  I can't wait to show you all that too, except, once again... I don't know how... the bathroom is WAY tinier than the bedroom.

I'm thinking of the 9/11 victims and their families today.  Commemorative posts on the IDD Blog today.

Oh, guess what?  My boss bought some new (used) vehicles yesterday!!  So exciting!  Especially considering the van we were previously using was literally duct-taped together.  And running REALLY rough.  My boss wouldn't allow anyone to drive it out of town.  She took all the out-of-town deliveries herself because she didn't want any of us to be the ones stranded on the side of the road standing next to a junk heap.  We joked that anyone that drove it should just get out and walk for a while if they started to feel sleepy...  :)  It wasn't actually leaking Carbon Monoxide (yet) but it was almost there...  So, we have a new station wagon for driving around town and a new mini-van for delivering big loads to funerals and for pulling our trailer.  Very excited about that. 

And... I can't think of anything else interesting to say.  I hope you all have a good weekend!  I hope some people are still checking in even though I haven't been posting regularly!  I'm really sorry about that!!  I'll try to do better!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails