Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Completely...

I've been singing this song all day. Have you seen Facing The Giants? If you haven't... you'll love it!

The secret of life is letting go
The secret of love is letting it show
In all that I do
In all that I say
Right here in this moment
The power of prayer is in a humble cry
The power of change is in giving my life
I’m laying it down
Down at your feet
Right here in this moment

Take my heart
Take my soul
I surrender everything to your control
And let all this is within me lift up to you and say
I am yours and yours alone
Completely

This journey of life is a search for truth
This journey of faith is following you
Every step of the way
Through the joy and the pain
Right here in this moment
Right here, right now, and for the rest of my life
Hear me say
I am yours and yours alone
Completely
-Ana Laura

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had this song in my head too!!! I probably heard you singing it and didn't realize it:-)
That part in FtG...I always want to cry...
Nack

Anonymous said...

I like the message this song carries, of giving yourself completely over to the will of God, trusting that He knows what He is doing (imagine that :D!) It is a point of faith that we must reach in this timeframe, for sure.

Katie said...

I gotta learn this song. Then we can sing it together. It's mean of me to not know it so you have to just sing melody to keep me in line :)

Rebecca said...

I wouldn't say it was mean of you... but that would be fun!

Anonymous said...

that has to be my favorite part in facing the giants too... and i think there's only been one time watching it when i HAVEN'T cried! i think the movie illustrates the song very well, gives a tangible example of laying the dearest desire(s) of our hearts before the Lord, no matter what He chooses to do with them. can we say, "i will still love you, Lord"? it's a good challenge to all of us in every stage of life!
kristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails