Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snow Day!

So, what do 7 girls that are snowed-in all day and unable to go out do to keep themselves busy? Play dress up of course! And no, a woman of nearly 5 and 20 years of age is NOT too old to play dress-up!
These 7 girls are of a "literary turn" so of course they're not dressed up like just anybody...
They are....
Miss Georgianna Darcy
Miss Jane Fairfax
Miss Molly Gibson
Miss Jo March
Mrs. Bella Harmon and Miss Bella Harmon (aka "The Inexhaustable)
Queen Berengaria
And finally: The Inexhaustable... Exhausted

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all so cute!!!!!

Mac

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures...Who is your photographer?

:-)
Nack

Katie said...

I love that one of me kissing Sarah!! My hairdresser was awesome and I must say, my sisters are my favorite people in the whole wide world!!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! You're very pretty, Rebecca!

Erica (from S&S)

Erica said...

The other Erica from S&S must agree! Absolutely gwagous, Rebecca! Something came up about you last night while Audrey and I were brushing our teeth, and I looked in the mirror and sighed, "I wish I was as cute as Becca."

No kidding!

Everyone else looks lovely too. It looks like you had a wonderful day!! Sisters are the best.

--Erica

Rebecca said...

We DID have a wonderful day. Sisters ARE the best. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thanks guys! er, girls... :-)

P.S. my photographer... no doubt you've heard of her. She's very famous in this part of the world. And dreadfully over-booked.... :-)

Miss Deb said...

Love the pics, they are so cute!

Clare said...

You all look absolutely lovely. It must have been such a fun afternoon.

And the Inexhaustable is such a little sweetie.

--Mary-Therese from S&S

Related Posts with Thumbnails