Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day....

Happy Valentine's Day... a little late! I must admit Valentine's Day has never been a favorite of mine.... Maybe because it always seemed like everyone had a Valentine except me. Or maybe because I've always had a job that meant Valentine's Day would be a lot of work. First at DQ making loads of Valentine cakes. Now at the flower shop arranging hundreds of roses. :-) Whatever the reason, I think I'm over it now...
I'm glad for the people in my life that I love and who love me. I'm thankful that once a year I get to see 1000 gorgeous red roses all in one place! I am really blessed!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

*hug*

I'm glad it doesn't effect you anymore!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy valintine Becca. Thanks for doing my hair countless times. For being such an encouragement in the things of the Lord coutless times. And for being my half sister.
-Merrill

Related Posts with Thumbnails