Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Big News!!

I'm moving into a new house! A teeny, tiny little house, but I really don't mind...

I've been super busy, painting and organizing stuff. It's gonna be great once it all gets done, but right now it feels like a mountain that I'll never get over!!

Also, my family got some new computers and switched things around and the grand total is that I dont' have a computer to use! Well, I have to beg time on Dad's office computer or the kids school computer. (right now, Lydia is standing over my shoulder "um, are you almost done? I have to get on there for school.")

So... until we move I may not be able to get on here much. Sorry! I'll update whenever I can. Hopefully, I can still manage to update at least a few times a week.

I'll do my best! I love blogging! It's my creative writing outlet everyday. You can sure bet I'm not going to give it up altogether!

7 comments:

marmaladeinstead said...

I'm glad you're not leaving entirely; I would miss you!

Serena said...

Is it just YOU moving into the house, or is it your whole family? And, you'd better keep blogging!

Tricia said...

Exciting, Rebecca! And your blog is wonderful...keep it up. :)

Kristi said...

How's progress on the kitchen coming? It's going to look so much brighter and prettier once all the painting's done - not to mention putting pictures up on the walls, etc. "Setting up" your own house is so much fun! Enjoy it up to the last stroke of the paintbrush and placing that vase "just so" on the desktop...

Anonymous said...

Exciting!! When are you moving in??

Anonymous said...

P.S. Can I come visit you?

Anonymous said...

You're moving out on your own? Or rather... have moved out?

~VB

Related Posts with Thumbnails