Friday, September 07, 2007

I have big plans for the weekend

I'm planning to catch up on my sleep.
Bake some cookies
Take some pictures
Watch a parade
NOT participate in an eating contest
I plan to get into a sewing project
Re-organize my room
Spend quality time with the babies
Clean the whole house
Make some life desicions
Sing at the top of my lungs
Learn some new songs
Mix a new CD
Watch a new movie (if I can find a decent one)
Read a whole book
Relax
Get lots and LOTS of writing done
Find a new Blogger background
Learn something about history
Get inspired
Think I can do it? All of it???
why do we try to squish everything into 2 days off a week?
No wonder I'm so bummed on Mondays

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that gives me some ideas for when I get home... once I get the laundry and grocery shopping done and the kids down for naps, anyway!

I'll be praying for you, that you make the right life decisions. That sounds pretty big. God bless your weekend!

Erica said...

Wow...that sounds so much like my life it's scary. Not necessarily the same activities, but the same length of list. I'm always really bummed when Monday rolls back around too.

Anonymous said...

By the way, could you tell Elisabeth that I will comment on her blog once I get home and set up an account of some sort... I was thrilled to see she's got a blog, too!

Tricia said...

How'd you do with the weekend, Rebecca? I loved all your plans. Sounds fun! Did you find a new movie to watch, and was it good?

Related Posts with Thumbnails