Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weird....

Only great minds can read this.This is weird, but interesting!



fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!





so... did you get it?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I did. The strange thing
is--I didn't really have to think about it. I just...read it. wow...I gotta show Mom this!!!! Do you think she'll let me off spelling??

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I'm with Merill! I could read it too. Werid....

Lauren Christine said...

Lol! I could read it too, as long as I read it really quickly :)

Anonymous said...

yes- i did too! and it was automatic- just like regular reading. weird :)

DaveWick said...

Can you imagine learning a foreign language like this?

Anonymous said...

Yep...no problem at all. It seems to me that more than 55 people out of a hundred could though...

Allison said...

Oh my! That is so weird! I could actually read it without thinking about it! Interesting...

Kristi said...

Add me to the 55 precnet. I cloud raed it no porlbem. Taht is, aeftr I took a scnoed to ralzeie waht it was all aobut.

Katie said...

no problem here. Although, I've read it so many times that I probably have most of it memorized.

Erica said...

I could read it just fine. Although, like Katie, I'd read it before. Kind of a strange concept...

Erica

Lady Dvora said...

I could read it too. We all are such a smart group :)

Anonymous said...

I could read it! It was really weird! But cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails