Monday, September 10, 2007

Sorry...

Our internet has been AGGRAVATINGLY slow all weekend. I do have lots of pictures to show but I just don't have the 3 hours it would take to post them all!
Our local festival was this weekend. Complete with vendors, amusement park rides, and, of course, a parade.


Being the "business-owning-community-supporting" people that we are, we were in the parade. And at the fairgrounds. And we (Dad) sponsored a "Dilly-Bar Eating Contest" and a "Hot Dog Eating Contest."
I have pictures of all that but I'll have to share them later. When the internet decides to work a little faster...

7 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks dear!!! I would love the help!

Anonymous said...

Was Joe in the Dilly-Bar-Eating-Contest?? I'm surprised that Auntie would be part of sponsoring a hot-dog-eating-contest :D It looks like Luke is having a ball in the parade.
Someday I want to visit during Dairy Days...not that I would enter the eating contests...but I think it would be fun to watch the parade!

Anonymous said...

Was Debbie the cone again this year? It looks like fun!!

Rebecca said...

nope, none of us actually participated in the eating contest... I agree, Merrill, it is a little gross. Mom and I were cheering anyway, tho'. :-) Debbie was the cone. Of course.

Lady Dvora said...

I got to ride in a Mustang!!!
Although the car didn't like going slow, and whenever it would start up again, it would give a little kick that would practically knock me over!

Kristi said...

It would have been fun to join the dilly bar-eating contest. I say that with the disclaimer that I would not have won... I would just be in it for a free dilly bar (or maybe two, time permitting).

Katie said...

So, Kristi, Debbie and I were having a discussion, how many dilly bars do you think Dave could eat in 3 minutes??

Related Posts with Thumbnails