Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Dr. Jak's Halter Top Solutions

Modesty can be difficult in today's trends.


We want to look cute and feminine and sometimes it is tricky to shop when it seems as if every option being offered to us, is asking us to compromise our convictions.



So, modesty can be difficult, but not impossible!

And, we're up to the challenge aren't we? Of course we are!



Here's a simple solution for a halter top dress I bought on a clearance rack for $15. I paired it with a brown top, with puffy sleeves. Since the layering look is "in" the outfit succeeds in being comfortable, feminine, and modest, while still being trendy!

1 comment:

Moriah A. said...

I do that a lot with shirts and dresses and I love the look but the best part is that you still look "with it" I love the style it is very trendy and cute! BTW I really like that dress....I have been looking for that style....

Related Posts with Thumbnails