Monday, July 28, 2008

Home again, Home again....

jiggety jig.
Yeah.
People, I am SO dog tired. 
Camp was amazingly amazing.  I love camp.
I'd go back tomorrow.
Love, love, LOVE camp.
I don't have pictures to share yet... but I'm working on that for you.
We arrived home Thursday from camp, crashed on Friday (as much as is possible with 7 children under 7 running around)
Then we went to a wedding out of town over the weekend.
I loaded up my car with flowers and kids to take home to their parents and the wedding photographer and the pianist and drove to central Illinois. 
Where we proceeded to help decorate for the wedding, arrange flowers, take pictures, do hair, occupy 13 (absolutely ADORABLE) flower girls while the wedding waited to start, get said 13 flower girl safely down the aisle in groups of 2 and 3, tear down the ceremony and set up the reception, decorate the cake, serve the food, take pictures, and probably lots of other things that I can't think of right now....
Then we loaded up the car, loaded up the people, got on the road, turned around because we forgot something, got BACK on the road, forgot something again, turned back around, and got BACK on the road.
We drive two cars everywhere because we don't own one big enough to transport all of us.  Mom and I drove slightly faster than we usually do on the way home.  We did a 4 hour trip in about 3hrs. 40 mins.  arriving home at about 1:15 am this morning.  Where I fell into my bed and proceeded to lay there blinking at the ceiling for the next 3 hours.
Ugh.
Did I mention I left my coffee maker at Mom and Dad's?

3 comments:

Miss Alice said...

I feel tired. I felt tired before I read your post, but moreso now. It was a fun whirlwind,no?

marmaladeinstead said...

You are a remarkable woman, Becca...

Lady Dvora said...

Ditto, Rachel!!

I feel like I finally caught up on my sleep last night :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails