Monday, July 07, 2008

ok...

So, I'm home from a whirlwind weekend.
We had fun, but I'm really ready to be home and relax....
not going to happen though.

we have kids camp in 2 weeks, so I have a ton to do to get ready for that.
I can try to do a post here this week describing kids camp and why we have to so much to do to get ready for it...

in the meantime, I can't promise a post everyday this week, folks, although I will give it my best effort.

Have fun!

I would LOVE to hear about your Independence Day festivites....
does anyone have any family traditions???

1 comment:

Nicky Story said...

Family tradition - always everyone who can goes down for the fireworks at the river. We usually go down by 5 and get a good space - play games and eat and get ready to take pictures of the fireworks (of course I'm the only one with that tradition in my fam... ;) ). Fireworks are one of my favorite things to take pictures of. Though this year - I didn't make it to the festivities - I had a wedding rehearsal that night - I was sad that I couldn't make it, but I did go to sleep early that night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails