Friday, July 18, 2008

Youth Camp

Think Vacation Bible School... to the 10th power.
And we have interactive activities/obstacle courses that we design ourselves.  
And we all stay together at an indoor group campground for 5 days.
And we talk about important and interesting things.
And we listen to each other and learn.
And we play with lots of babies.
And dress up in costumes.
And whole families come.
And have arts and Crafts.
And eat yummy food.
And work really hard.
And have campfires.
And learn about God.
And make friends.
And play games.
And laugh a lot.
And have skits.
And we sing.
And laugh.
And cry.
I'm going!  See you all in a week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll see YOU in a week two days :) Sounds awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like tons of fun!!
I really wish I could go!!!!!!!!
Well you can have extra fun for me:)

marmaladeinstead said...

I can't wait to hear about it. :)

Erica said...

Thanks for being my awesome counselor, Becca!

Related Posts with Thumbnails