Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday

Means:
  • I have a long day at work
  • I have to pack TONIGHT for our weekend trip
  • I have shop tonight to buy things that I need before I go out of town so I can pack them
  • I'd really like to finish the 3 books that I have started
  • I really SHOULD try to read the book we are basing our entire youth camp on this year...,
  • I need to water the garden
  • I need to figure out exactly WHAT to do with my dog while I'm gone
  • I need about 24 hours of peace and quiet
  • I need to buy a birthday present
  • I need to organize and figure out costumes for camp....
  • I need to figure out just WHAT costumes I need to organize and figure out for camp
  • I need to sleep (may not happen)
  • I need to eat  (ditto)
  • I need a vacation. (ditto, ditto)....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Busy day! I hope you get it all done!;) *thumbs up*

Kristi said...

Are you talking about a present for Stephanie? If I remember right, her birthday's the 4th. Or close to it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails