Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Morning!

Good Morning Everyone!

How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty good.  Very busy, but we got a lot accomplished so I'm very happy.  (Of course, there were also a lot of things on my list that didn't get done, but oh well).

I got to the greenhouse FINALLY and bought some shrubs and perennials for my front yard!!  And even MORE exciting..... *drum roll* Katie and I actually got them planted!!!  Our yard isn't stunning yet, but it is actually on the way to being there!!!  I plan to take some pictures to share with you very soon.

We got most of the costumes figured out for camp next week.

Still working (or thinking about working) on that "about camp" post, so hang with me, I'll get it to you, I promise!

Ok, I've got to get back to browsing iTunes.  I'm looking for music for the skits, which is... fun, but frustrating.

See ya *waves*

1 comment:

Kristi said...

what kind of music are you looking for? instrumental or otherwise?

Related Posts with Thumbnails