Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So, I have this dream...

Something like Jo March who dreamed of someday writing something that would be "in print."

And even though I have articles and snippets regularly published here and on the IDD Blog 

there's just something splendid about writing and writing and editing and tweaking and finally seeing your finished work printed with actual paper and ink and sent to people around the world that you don't know.  Rather exhilarating, to tell the truth!



So, it's not my best work, but it's my first byline and I'm pretty happy :)

The Love I Hated published by Kit 4 Kids

3 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kourtney Ann said...

WOW that's really exiting!!
What's it about? Or do you just want us to get it and read it;)

Valerie said...

I got the magazine a while ago, and WAS reading it, but I couldn't finish it at that time, then I forgot. Harrumph. I must finish it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails