Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Random Post

  • I wonder why I can't get myself organized enough to do REAL posts?
  • It's Friday night which means, I'm exhausted.  I think I've had a headached every day this week, and from what I can remember every day last week, too.  I don't know if this makes me more tired, or not... but, it is annoying.
  • Another CRAZY day at the flower shop... why must people be so RUDE?
  • I have no inclination to cook.  Nada.  Netither do either of my roomies (sisters)...  shall we starve?
  • I want to do another contest giveaway for you guys, but I have no ideas on what to give away.... anyone have any ideas?  I'm open to suggestions.
  • Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I don't have that much of a desire to cook either. I'm waiting for fresh veggies for inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails