Monday, April 06, 2009

Monday, Monday

What a weekend!
Mercy me.
Ok, our local homeschool group had their play last weekend.  They did "You Can't Take it With You" based on the play and the movie by Frank Capra. 

My brother Joe and my sister Lydia were both in the play and (I might be a TEENSY bit biased, but they were both awesome.  Of course.  :)  I'm going to show ya'll some pictures as soon as I get the camera back. 

So, there were 2 performances, Friday night and Saturday night and of course we went both nights.  And then, Grandpa and Grandma visited and came to the play so we spent time with them. 

Sunday morning was supposed to be this crazy weather day.  ???  So, we stayed home from church.  The church we go to is a half hour drive so, it's not right in town.  Nothing really happened.  With the weather I mean.  We did make it to the Volunteer Fire Departments Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser though.  :)

After that...  regular stuff.  Laundry, catching up on reading, watching some Robin Hood :), relaxing.

Someone asked if I could share more fahion stuff.  I do love fashion and I'd love to share with you all every time I go shopping and buy something new that I love, but that kind of feels like bragging, to me... plus, I don't want you all doing mental math trying to figure out how much money I'm spending.  I don't spend a lot.  Trust me.  But, for those of you that are interested.... :)

I DID get a new purse recently that I'm loving.  Purses are a hobby.  I think I may have mentioned that before.

I wonder if it looks kind of boring in this picture?

Anyway, it is kind of on the large side, but that's great for me, because I carry EVERYTHING in my purse. 
And the color here is pretty true. 
I've been finding that I love colored accessories like this:

Black and brown are great to have, but I'm picky about my purse matching my outfit (or, at least, not CLASHING) and it's such a pain to have to transfer my stuff every other day to a new purse.  This color goes with mostly everything. 

I love it. 


So, that's the deal right now...  keep ideas coming, guys!!  I'm really wanting to post more recipes, but to perfectly frank, the reason you haven't seen any lately is... I haven't been cooking much.  Well, of course, I've been cooking.  Just nothing interesting.  Mainly throwing stuff together to scarf down in a hurry.  *sad*

Things will slow down soon.  Maybe.  :)



 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails