Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mid-week stuff

  • Yesterday I cleaned my living room, which in Rebecca-World means I did some re-decorating.  Just little stuff.  Nothing too major.  I cleaned off the window seat and arranged some books and things with pictures on it.  Maybe I'll take a picture later.  Taking pictures of windows is so hard, with the light coming in, etc.  Plus I couldn't find the camera... but I will.
  • Made guacomole for dinner.  yum!
  • Oh yes!  Found my 4th volume of the Complete Works of Shakespeare at Mom and Dad's house.  I've been missing it for a while, and now I remember that Mom borrowed it to read The Tempest.  So, now my set is complete again.  They're very old books, that Great Grandma C gave me out of her collection... a long time ago.  
  • Currently reading: Lord Peter Views the Body.  <3  I love Dorothy Sayers book, but for some reason I can't seem to read many of them.  I'll have to remedy that.  And I think I have a teensy tiny crush on Lord Peter..... *hides*
  • Luke came over yesterday for an hour and helped me 1)Buy a purple nail polish 2)Watch Enchanted 3)Clean the living room 4)Put the Pringles in the refrigerator. :)
  • I'm sure there are more interesting things than this going on in my life, why can't I think of them?
  • I want to encourage everyone to stop by the IDD BLOG and let us know what you think.  And please, if you like it, pass it on!  We're posting encouraging, informative articles every day but Sunday and we would LOVE to have your input! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails