Monday, April 27, 2009

A Confession

I've been lazy about blogging lately.  I apologize.

I'll try to make it up to you all.

We went to a "big city" about an hour away on Saturday.  Just "Us Girls" :)  The main purpose was to go to Barnes and Noble and boy did we go to Barnes and Noble! 
I bought a literal STACK of books, which I can't even remember at the moment.  I mean, I can't remember what books I bought. 
Several Dorothy Sayers, A Rudyard Kipling...  I'll do a post on them soon.  I promise.  Other book-related news, the April Book List will be up Friday!  So, check back for that. 

We also bummed around the mall for a while and had a blast!  I got a new summer top at The Buckle and a couple of Bath and Body Works items.  Wandered around Sephora for a few minutes and bought a nail polish...  So, most of my shopping day (and money :) was spent on books.  Which is just fine with me :) 

I'm in the process of switching computers also, so things are a little up in the air for me right now.  I'm trying to organize files and folders and go through the junk on my old computer and figure out WHAT it all is... mostly things I saved for who-knows-what-reason.  RECYCLE BIN. 

Spring is finally arrived in my yard.  Tiny little hostas are showing.  The lilac tree is budding.  I'm so happy about that!!!

Let's see what else is new...  not much. 

How about you?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails