Monday, October 01, 2007

answers

I got some questions from my Big News post, so I thought I'd answer some questions here.

Two of my sisters and I are moving into a little house by ourselves. It's turning out to be quite an adventure!!!! First, I have to say that we have the full support of our parents, in fact the house we are renting belongs to my dad... so he is our landlord. We are moving about a grand total of 1.3 miles from mom and dad's house, so we can stop over anytime we want.

We're excited about having our own place to decorate and take care of. We're also a little anxious about being on our own though. It's all very bittersweet.

In all my lo0king ahead to the future I never imagined that I would live away from home before I got married. But, God's plans are much different, I guess!!! I'm trusting Him totally. I know that this move will be good for us.

Well, I'm busy, busy packing and trucking stuff over to the new house so I better scoot.

One piece of advice. Spring clean. It's very good. And then maybe you won't have so much to do when you have to move.

All right. I'll try to keep up with this regularly this week. We're getting internet at our new house Wednesday!! Now, to get the computer over there... Actually, first we have to get something to set the computer on....

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hmmm. A place to put the computer on? You could always use that behemoth desk in Stephanie and Katie's room (you know, the one that would take at least 4 guys to move) until you find something else... Unless, of course, you've gotten it out already.

So there's my two cents. :-)

Happy moving! Happy homemaking! That's very exciting.

Anonymous said...

If you run out of room...just stack :D That's my advice. since I know you were just dying to hear it. Not.
BTW, did you ever see my room? I couldn't stand to get rid of my bookshelf so I just stuck it on top my dresser...works great :)

Anonymous said...

That's really exciting, Rebecca!

~VB

Lady Dvora said...

Here's another piece of advice from our recent endevours: Don't move in the POURING rain!!
And don't worry they have a desk for their computer now :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails