Friday, October 12, 2007

Busy!

Hi!! Dear faithful (or maybe not so faithful) blog readers

I think life may be getting a little back to normal for me... I have big plans to take pictures of my new house to share with you all... in fact I was planning to work on that this morning, BUT my sister borrowed the camera for the weekend. So, I'll do that for you next week.

This weekend we have another football game to go to at our local U. Plus, a visit from Grandma and Grandpa! And a pile of work to finish here at the house.

I'm just glad the computer is working again!!! Beware!!! it is possible to get a really bad virus in the first hour that you have your internet connected!! It may requre 3 hour phone calls with your tech service guy... btw... THANKS DAVE!!!

all right, well, I gotta get to some things. I'll talk to you all later!!! have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

David was telling me about that nasty bug on your computer... and how Katie was getting a crash course in spyware removal. Or something like that. I'm glad you got it licked!

I'm eager to see how the house looks all fixed up!

Katie said...

That was definitely a crash course!!! I was ready to back out but David wouldn't let me :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails