Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Toy Story

AKA: "Buzz and Woody" Luke's birthday movie.


"Buzz Lightyear Mission Log. Stardate 4072: My ship has run off course en route to sector 12. I've crash landed on a strange planet. The impact must have awoken me from hyper-sleep.on the squishy surface of the bed. Terrain seems a bit unstable... No read-out yet if the air is breathable... and there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere --"







ALIEN #1 A stranger!

ALIEN #2 From the outside!

ALIENS Oo-o-o-o-o-o...

BUZZ Greetings! I am Buzz Lightyear! I come in peace!

ALIENS Tell us! What is it like outside?

3 comments:

Lil red said...

I love this movie! When I was little, the part where Woodie and Buzz are at Sid's house used to scare me.

Kristi said...

I am thinking of that scene and laughing...

Lady Dvora said...

"My eyeballs could have been SUCKED from their sockets!!"
"We're not on my planet, are we?"
He-He, so funny!

We watched Sin Eater last night. I have broken my record -I CRIED!

Related Posts with Thumbnails