Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crabmeat Rangoons

I can't remember where I got this recipe, but it is SO GOOD! 

I think these are better than any rangoons I've ever had in a restaurant.

First mix together in a bowl One package of Cream Cheese and One package of Imitation Crab.  Make your life a little easier by softening the cream cheese first. 

You can buy these Wanton Wrappers in the ethnic food section at any grocery store.  

Put a dab of the crab/cream cheese mixture right in the middle of the wanton.  

Fold the wrapper in half crosswise over the filling to make a triangle.

Then fold the two ends of the triangle in to make a shape like this.

Heat some Vegetable Oil in a skillet.  I think I used about a 1/4 inch of oil.  

Fry the rangoons in the oil one side at a time.  

Flip them over when they turn golden brown.  

Drain on paper towel.

5 comments:

Mac said...

love this recipe! Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm! Those are so good!

Valerie said...

They look really good except... I don't like crab. *hides* Any seafood, actually. I know, I'm missing out, that's what everyone tells me. Maybe they could be made with chicken?

Anonymous said...

I made these tonight, Becca. They were delicious. I added some onion and paprika to the filling. Merrill and I are loving them! :)

Kristi said...

I have got to try these. They look fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails