Wednesday, February 04, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

1. I'm addicted to collecting purse. My family rolls their eyes at this.
2. I never in a million years would have guessed I would have a career in flowers. But, I do. Go figure.
3. I love to read, and I feel depressed if I don't spend at least an hour reading everyday....
4. I'm chronically shy. Getting better, but still have no skillz in conversation... :(
5. If I had lived 100 years ago, it would've been ok by me!
6. I'm not really into Jane Austen's stuff as much as I pretend to be... *hides*
7. I love to cook, but mostly because I love to eat.
8. I don't have a dream job, or dream career or anything that I would LOVE to do.... when people ask me what my goal in life is I have no answer. I just want to be happy.
9. ^My goal in life used to be to marry and raise a family. I'd still like that, but I'm grateful now that I didn't get married when I thought I should have. (I guess I'm trying to say that I enjoy being single :)
10. I do not have a favorite color. I have favorite color combinations... which change frequently.
11. I have rearranged the furniture in my bedroom 5 times since moving into this house 15 months ago.
12. I know how to do a lot of things, but am not proficient at any of them.
13. I love coffee. Love it.
14. I would LOVE to write a book and have it published.
15. I also have chronic writer's block.
16. I have 8 younger brothers and sisters and I'm on good terms with ALL of them.
17. I lived at home until 15 months ago, and I loved it.
18. I don't like pink.
19. My hair can be curly, or straight... or whatever. It has a mind of it's own.
20. Most people think I'm much more talkative/responsible/good than I actually am.
21. When I was 15 I seriously considered the hermit life.
22. I am a fashion fanatic.
23. I watch makeup tutorials on YouTube. *hides*
24. I love my house to be sparklling clean, but hate cleaning.
25. I am not in the least mechanically minded
open tag :)

3 comments:

My Bright Corner said...

I agree with you on #9. I am also glad that I didn't get married when I "thought" I should have.

Kristi said...

speaking of fashion... did you get my message on your phone the other day?

Rebecca said...

argh!! Kristi!!! I'm so sorry!! I DID get the message... I kept thinking I'd call you when I had some time... I'll call you this weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails