Monday, February 16, 2009

*insert witty title*

I am exhausted from V-Day.  Which, by the way, was about half as busy as normal V-Days.  That's what happens when it falls on a weekend.  Bugger. 

But, it's still stressful.  I mostly stress out because we are NOT crazy busy.  Job security and all that... you know...

So, today I'm taking apart the bouquets that didn't sell. 

And rolling up the ribbon. 

And putting away stuff.

De-flating the balloons.

How depressing.

I'd really just like to be at home reading.  Although, I really should be doing my laundry.  Or the dishes.  Or vaccuuming.  But, I have 5 books I want to read.  But, it doesn't really matter, because I'm supposed to be working.

Someone needs to come up with a holiday that is not sweetheart related.  Not lovey-dovey.  Just for friends?  I don't know.  Whatever. 

Where's my Valentine chocolate?

2 comments:

Katie said...

ummm... today is President's Day.. it's not sweetheart related...

marmaladeinstead said...

Valentine's Day is better when you're single... because you can buy exactly whatever kind of chocolate you want the day AFTER, when it's 50% off... instead of hoping that he gets the right chocolate instead of the yucky milk chocolate with marshmallow insides, or whatever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails