Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Everybody tired of hearing about Valentine's Day?

Yeah.  Me too.

Last night Luke (7) was at his choir practice and the director asked "Did anyone do anything special for Valentine's Day?" (what does she think 1st-3rd graders are going to do??????) 

Luke put his hand up. "My sister works at a flower shop!  They're really busy at Valentine's Day!"

So sweet of him!! To think of me!  :)  awww... *big smoochy kisses*

See what I got in the mail, today?

Not the whole series, of course, but about 4 of them.  I'm slowly collecting Lemony Snicket and now I'm only missing THE LAST ONE!  *squeal*  All hardcover too.... :)  three cheers for E-bay!

Tonight I went to the 6th grade play.  A Midwinter Night's Sleepover.  Pretty cute.  My boss's daughter was a fairy.  She was pretty cute.  6th graders reading Shakespeare is an experience everyone should have if they get the chance. :)

Also, voted.  For school superintendent.  7:00 pm.  Voter #61.  Is there something wrong with that? 

Currently Reading: Agatha Christie.  Of course.  :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I got a hardcover copy of the 1st books from PBS, and I guess I intend to try getting the whole series from there. Eventually.

Related Posts with Thumbnails