Thursday, February 19, 2009

So.

We are going to Florida.  YAY!

*does spring dance a month early*

Can we all say "VACATION"???

Go ahead. Say it.

Feels good, doesn't it?

Ok... so, I will tell the story about how the Florida trip came to be.  Tomorrow maybe.  Right now, I'm running short on time. And I promise, the story is really kind of interesting.  Well, maybe some people will think it is interesting...

ANYWAY.  We're going the first week of March.  The whole family.  Yes.  All 11 of us.  Flying.  I'm sure we will be quite the spectacle, so, if you're flying that week, keep your eyes peeled.  I'm sure you'll notice the huge group of people if you're anywhere in the same vicinity.  We don't wear matching clothes or anything like that, but we are... umm... conspicuous.  'Conspicuous' is a word which here means "Eleven people all in a group, all looking related is hard to miss." 

Yes.  I've been reading Lemony Snicket.

Yes. I will be taking some Snicket to read on the trip. As well as lots of other books, because, to me,
Vacation=Reading Time

So.  Book suggestions???? 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where at in Florida? :D

~LeAnne

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Dee said...

yay!!!!! FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Enemy Within is always a good read....definitely insightful.

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I tag you :-)

Incomplete said...

The Count of Monte Cristo. That should keep you busy for a little while

Rebecca said...

I actually read Monte Cristo on our last family vacation to D.C. I love that book :)

Incomplete said...

Okay, hmm. Well, I did have a some that came to mind, but I hesitate to mention them here. Sorry, I'm a chicken.

About your comp? Did you get another one? You must be related to my dad; he has the absolute worst luck with computers.

Rebecca said...

if you don't want to mention the books here, send me an e-mail.
No, I didn't get a new computer. Dave fixed my old one. :)

Incomplete said...

I have a book for you:

Kim, by Rudyard Kipling

Related Posts with Thumbnails