Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another MEME

Another one of these... probably totally boring to you... but they're way fun to fill out!   

Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
OF COURSE!

What was your last purchase?
Can't remember... probably gas...?

Does anyone like you?
I sure hope so... at least my mom for sure!

Have you made anyone laugh while they were crying lately?
Lukey did a pretty good job laughing and crying at the same time today without much help from me. :)

Are you easily amused?
I don't know... no one has ever told me...

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
*looks both ways to make sure my chiropractor isn't looking* shh... my stomach...

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
what is this question? for tweens? 

What did you do Saturday?
 made food, went shopping, went to the nursing home, went to a party, came home.  laughed, danced, cried, worried, got mad, got depressed, felt sick and miserable, wished I was someplace else, wished I was cleaning my house instead of making bigger messes, surfed the internet, many other things I'm sure...
 
Do you trust all of your friends?
That depends on what I'm trusting them with...

Morning or night person?
neither! unfortunately... 

Are you taller than 5'5''?
no.

Would you rather have love or money?
depends.... JUST KIDDING! love, of course.

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
um... nada.  I don't even know myself inside and out, thank goodness.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Last person you watched movies with?
umm... probably Steph and Kate since that's almost all we do at night.

Do you hide your emotions?
I don't know... ask my family...?

 Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
at night for sure.  I'm very European that way. :)

If you could either float on the moon, or snorkel in the ocean, which?
OCEAN all the way! 

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
HA! I know better than to answer this question!  5 years ago I would have said yes...  which just goes to show that I have no idea what I'm talking about most of the time.

Third text in your inbox? from who?
answering this question would require going into the other room to unplug my phone...

Have you been to New York City?
nope.  just looked at it across the river.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mom.

Do you need to say anything to anyone?
Definitely. 

What were you doing at 7am?
Wondering what day it was... I was a little groggy :)

What do you think of your number 3 on your top friends?
Another "tween-y" question.  *sigh*

Can you legally drink?
Yes.  but, I don't.

When is the last time you saw your mom?
about... 30 minutes ago.

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
that depends on what time of year it is.  in the summer, bare. in the winter, shoes outside, socks and slippers inside.

Have you ever been in an ambulance?
No, thank God.

Do you hold grudges?
I don't know... I try not to.

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
You would have to ask someone riding in the car with me.  I do sing in the car.  most definitely.  Loudly. 

When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Probably within the last hour.

Are you watching TV?
 No.  I'm filling out this meme... obviously.

1 comment:

Miss Alice said...

"Does anyone like you?
I sure hope so... at least my mom for sure!"

*Ahem!*

Related Posts with Thumbnails