Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dr. Jak's Changing Season Tips

Fall is in the air, whether we like it or not.
I actually love fall. It's one of my favorite seasons! I just don't like that winter comes after fall...
But, let's not talk about that right now :)

Right now, it's still hot during the day! And we can still wear our summer clothes a little longer... actually, a lot longer. We can make our summer clothes transition easily into early fall, with just a few adjustments.

This light sweater is thin enough to wear mid-summer, pair it with capris and it's great for shopping or laying around reading.. or... anything!

For cooler weather add boots and a jacket.

Matching bags are 'in' no matter what the season.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute outfit. I like those boots! Boots are pretty versatile I think.

Are you standing in front of that lilac bush in your yard in some of the pictures?

Kourtney Ann said...

I love the boots and Capri look!
Capri's are my favorite thing to wear in spring and summer, because they are a little (actually a LOT) longer then shorts and so cute. So I always have lots! This look is definitely something I would wear!
I really like the sweater and the jacket! I'm a big brown fan, as long as you ad a little color, which you did with the blue necklace!
Did I mention that I loved this outfit?!?!:D

Anonymous said...

I love how you paired brown and turquoise! Good advice as usual, Rebecca! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails