Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Feedback

Ok, I'd really like to hear back from you guys about my blog.

It's all about the readers, right?

well, actually, it's all my creative outlet... but if you guys keep coming back, I figure you must enjoy it!  right?  or else, you're all my family... or you feel obligated for some reason or another...

So, I'd like to know what you like about my blog. 
And what you don't like.

If there's things you guys want to see more of, I'll do my best to oblige!

Do you like my Dr. Jak's posts?
Recipes?
Flower pictures?
Crafty stuff? (no promises there... my crafty things have been few and far between lately... *sigh*)
Book reviews?
Movie reviews?

Is there anything you'd like to see more of? less of?

Should I talk politics?  :)
More personal stories?

Whatever you like/don't like/don't care/whatever... I want to know! Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Rebecca! I'm under no obligation! I come to read your blog voluntarily! LOL! :-) I like it because I am your friend, your posts are fun, and reading them is a way for me to get to know you better. I always like it when you include pictures. Your Dr. Jak and recipe posts are helpful because they give me new ideas. I also like your reviews, again because you might introduce me to something new. I wouldn't mind hearing more personal stories, if you feel like sharing. Politics is ok by me as well but that is of course up to you. Sometimes comment threads can get heated, though!

Keep posting, I like your blog! :-)

Valerie said...

I'm voluntary, too! ^_^

As for the type of posts I like:
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

Politics; only if you really feel like taking about it, it's your blog. I personally think most of us get enough political talk out of life, it doesn't need to be on every blog, too. But if you have strong convictions you want to share, go right ahead!

Kourtney Ann said...

Well I was going to tell you what I thought, but Valerie did it for me. So I'll just "Ditto" her:D

Miss Alice said...

Photos are great; stories are great; fashion, well, most of your readers are probably more fashion-conscious than I. I read your blog because you are a good writer and I like to hear what you're thinking about.

Lil red said...

I like posts about fashion. I love your taste in clothes, and most of your creations are really cute. Pictures and stories a fun too!!

MaureenE said...

I like all of the posts you mentioned. Do talk about personal stories. :D I'm not as wild about politics, but if that's a big part of who you are, then go for it.

Robert said...

Hi, I don't really know who you are but I found your blog a few months ago through a friend's blogroll.

For some reason I bookmarked it and I stop by once in a while. I'm a guy, so some of the content isn't really down my alley - but I do enjoy the movie/book reviews. I also appreciate your stance on modesty and the fact that you don't think that excludes fashionable dress.

I realize this could come across as a forum troll so I'll link my not-often-updated blog: http://randomn00bage.spaces.live.com/

Cheers,
Bobby

Related Posts with Thumbnails