Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Bedroom Curtains

I've been planning on sewing curtains for my bedroom since we moved into this house.  But, being the horrible procrastinator that I am, and being so terrible at making decisions... it took me a while to get around to it. :)

But, I finally found some fabric that I liked and decided to just go ahead and DO IT!

My fabric choices were inspired by Amy Butler
and Anna Maria Horner's designs.
I couldn't afford to buy fabric that actually has their names printed on it... but I found some sort of imitation stuff at Wal-Mart. :) and this is what I came up with.


                                                                 Loops and Tiebacks.







                                                     And a few matching pillows for fun.

5 comments:

Miss Alice said...

Beautiful. I hope that the new colors either a)help you overcome yesterday's sadness or b) mean you already have overcome yesterday's sadness.

Valerie said...

Oh, how cute!

Anonymous said...

How pretty! I need new curtains in my bathroom. Perhaps I will get my book out on sewing curtains and see what I can do--you have inspired me!

Jean

Anonymous said...

The colors go really well together and the prints are amazing. :-)

Kourtney Ann said...

LOVE UM!!
There SOSOSOSOSO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails