Monday, August 25, 2008

This week

begins a flurry of many things...
most of which I am looking forward to. :)

It's probably going to be a very busy week, but I promise to do my best to get on here everyday and post something interesting for you all, wonderfully faithful blog readers!

Right now, I just want to say a couple of things (or, to use Sarah B.'s new word "several" things)

1. I love my town. Really. Good, down to earth honest people, and I love feeling like I'm part of the community. Seriously, people, get involved in your community if you can. It's good.

2. I have some new books from the library, but I don't forsee much reading time in the near future and that is a VERY disappointing feeling.

3. I love my babies. Love 'em! Story of the day: Yesterday while eating hamburgers and french fries Susie was putting a bib on Sarah. Which was a good thing, because the girl loves her ketchup. Sarah (ever the mindful motherly type) said: "Does Lukey need a bib, too?" to which Susie replies: "No." and Luke jumps in: "No, Sarah Beth, brother doesn't need a bib, he's a big boy." At this point I turned around to look at him, just in time to see him using his napkin to wipe ketchup off his shirt all the while explaining that "brother is a big boy." LOL!!! to his credit though, he VERY quickly realized the contradiction in his words and actions and started laughing. I tied a napkin around a neck.

4. I wish I had more time to study the Bible.

5. Pray for me? I'm still not feeling 100%... or even 50% sometimes... and I have a LOT going on this week...

hopefully, a Dr. Jak's fashion post coming tomorrow... :)

1 comment:

Kourtney Ann said...

OO! Dr. Jak!! I can't wait!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails