Friday, August 22, 2008

Bookshelves, part 2

WOW! You all did an excellent job guessing!  You were all right around the mark, but the winner is VALERIE!  She has many books of her own I know, and so probably has an eye for this sort of thing.  I will even forgive her for suggesting that I sell my  book collection.  As if!  :)  Valerie's guess was 212, and the actual number is... I actually don't know.  But, I DO know that it's right around 220.  There are few books hiding in places that I haven't found yet... and I didn't count the cookbooks...

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Wow, the second blogger thing I've won this summer... maybe it's a SIGN!

And I only suggested you sell them as a desperate measure. Although, even if I was desperate, I wouldn't sell mine. I would have to be very VERY VERY VERY desperate. ;-P

Related Posts with Thumbnails