Monday, August 04, 2008

Awesome Website!

I heard about this website a few months ago as an awesome place to find used books.  I checked it out at the time but was disappointed because the book I was looking for at the time (The Chestry Oak) was quite expensive on the site.

But, a friend mentioned it to me again a few weeks ago, so I headed back out virtual book shopping and searched for some different books on my "To buy" list.
  • As a side note I DID end up finding The Chestry Oak at a decent price through a very long and drawn out Ebay search.
The Website that has made my week is AbeBooks.  They have literally GAJILLIONS of books and most books you search for start out at $1.  Plus a 3 or 4 dollar shipping cost, that is one fabulous deal!  I dove into the site and filled my basket up pretty quick, let me tell you.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Ooooh, I'll have to check it out. Hope they take checks...

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you, Becca!

Valerie said...

Ya got me, Rebecca.

I went and ordered a bunch of books tonight... when e-bay failed me! I didn't go as crazy as I could if I could use a credit card. Checks only is sometimes a good thing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails